By CLTure News
October 1, 2018
Blumenthal Performing Arts have announced a digital lottery for Hamilton will open at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, October 8 for tickets to the Wednesday, October 10 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance. 40 tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each.
Here’s how you can enter:
- Use the official app for Hamilton
- You can also visit the official site to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.